Thank you for considering a donation of in-kind items to St. Luke's. To protect the health and safety of our patients, please ensure your item(s) meet the following guidelines:
- All donated items must be newly purchased or made.
- Blankets, pillowcases, scarves, dolls, or other handcrafted items must come from an environment free of smoke, pet dander, dust, and perfumes.
- St. Luke's provides services to people regardless of race, religion, national origin, and other federally protected classes. Please refrain from donating items with political, religious, discriminatory, or violent content that may not be suitable for all audiences.
- Latex balloons, get well cards, and gift-wrapped donations will not be accepted.
- Food donations must be individually wrapped, single-serving items. For safety reasons, no homemade items or expired products can be accepted. For more information about donations of food, please refer to the Family Kitchen wish list.
- Due to a high volume of knit and crocheted hats, please call to check on current stock before donating.
- We sometimes receive requests from individuals to hand out gifts directly to our patients. Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate these requests, as it’s important for us to protect our patients’ privacy and prevent the spread of infection.
For more information and to make a donation, please contact St. Luke's Health Foundation by phone at (208) 381-2123 or email us. Donations can be delivered to our office Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
St. Luke's Health Foundation
420 W. Idaho St.
Boise, ID 83712
Donations to St. Luke's Children's can also be delivered to the St. Luke's Children's Administration office Tuesday through Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
St. Luke's Children's Administration
209 W. Main Street
Boise, ID 83702